I like my older brothers best friend?

I want to let him know that I like him but I don't know cause I don't know if the feelings are mutual. It seems like he likes me cause he always flirts with me and finds a way to touch me. He always picks on me but in a playful way. When we have a conversation he always makes eye contact with me throughout the conversation. I've liked him for a while now and I want to know whether or not the feelings are mutual.

• should I tell him
  • don't tell him

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked my older brothers friend, and I thought ah he's off limits. I spent a lot of time with my brother and his friends and the friend that I liked ended up having the same feelings. I suggest just go for it, if he likes you he won't be bothered about your brother. Surely your brother would want to know your boyfriend, right? If he does use the whole guy code and he can't because of your brother. I'd just believe it's an excuse, it does sound like he likes you so go for it

What Guys Said 3

• stay Away from him and go for guys who Aren't his Friends. It will ruin their friendship if you go after.

• Nope, do not try to go out with him. It's literally in the Guy Code to not date a bro's sister. Never. That is one of the girls that is off limits.

• And this code is it part of a book of rules or what?

• A compilation of many things, common knowledge, peer decisions, etc. In this case, it has been specified in the show Guy Code, and discussed by multiple people.

• Best friends never date sisters. That's a guy code. I mean NEVER

• But why that's a dumb code/rule

• Guy code is retarded!!

• We are just sharing our opinions on a public question

What Girls Said 1

• Im not sure on this one since im in a similar situation, i would probably not in my opion

• How do you deal with it?

• Alright I'll try that thanks for the help. :)

• ok hope it goes well and your welcome :)