Okay Did I get rejected by the girl that I like?

Girl says she is too busy is this a brush off? Is it a valid excuse?

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you ask a specific day or in general? Like "Would you like to go to dinner?" or... "Hey, are you free Friday?" Two different questions. If she's busy Friday, that's normal. If she's too busy for dinner ever, yeah, she's brushing you off.

• I asked her if she wanted to go out sometime and that's what she said.

• Yeah she doesn't want a date... sorry =[

What Girls Said 2

• if too often? yeah its an excuse to avoid you

• I only asked her once, I'm too scared to ask her again in case she gets me a in a head lock and does some serious damage.

• Yeah if she really wanted date to she would be breacking her neck for you sorry not intersted

What Guys Said 5

• 9/10 times, it's a brush-off. If she's interested, she'll make time for you. No one is busy 100% of the time and, if they are, they'll never have a relationship.

• If she liked you she would find time. This is a cop out on her part, and used in exchange of saying she isn't interested

• From my experience it's a brush off. If she really liked you she would make the time.

• Its very possible she was serious, but at some point I would ask once or twice more just to be sure if she is still interested in getting together, but if she says the same thing each time, she most likely isn't interested in you and I would move on to someone else at that point.

• I think it depends how she said it. If it was legit sounding and there was enough specifics, don't get too hung up about it, ask again in a few days.
    But if it was too dismissive, sounded made up, she probably isn't interested.