Who do you think has it harder in dating?

Shy guy, shy girl, ugly guy, or ugly girl. Or if you have another option feel free to share.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can shy, ugly guy/girl be an option?

I think if the guy/girl is shy but good-looking (s) he may stumble into something and if the guy/girl is ugly but outgoing (s) he may also get someone's attention. However if (s) he is both shy and ugly, then no dice.

• Damn, that was the quickest MH from posting time to selection ever. Thanks!

• I don't fuck around with mh. You were the only one who hit upon the ugly/shy combo.

• Right on. Ugly and shy aren't mutually exclusive so it seemed like the logical choice to make.

What Girls Said 8

• I think ugly guy and ugly girl both have it hard in the dating world. People say looks don't matter, but they sure do in the beginning.

• It is probably not the same in every relationship, but I do see where it could be more difficult for a guy.

• the shy guy and the ugly girl are about at par, but the ugly girl is worst off from what I've noticed.

• Shy guys and ugly girls have it the hardest

• A shy guy has it the hardest

• Ugly guys seems to get a ugly girls.
    I mean guys and girls fall in love differently, I mean if he is confidence enough and witty, stick around long enough, that could pretty much get her heart.
    But I mean guys don't work the same way.
    This is the sad part of being female... even u stick around long enough, u don't get it u don't. Plus though I don't agree at all, people believe its kinda 'cheap' for women to pursuit men... DDD;

• Ugly guys seems to get a better chance than ugly girls '''

• shy guy or girl, if you're shy you won't be out as much, you won't get the same opportunities to meet people, and you will struggle leaving a good/warm impression with whoever you meet.

• Ugly guy for sure lol

What Guys Said 4

• Toss up between ugly girl and shy guy.

• Guys, without a shadow of a doubt. From the time he starts to court, to actually comprehensively getting to own her, and most times even after that, the guy has/is forced into doing the majority of the work and get the relationship going.

• Shy guys have it hard, but I would say ugly girls.

If a guy is shy he may have other things going for him that win women over.

Where as if a girl is ugly she is going to have a very hard time overcompensating for that, and will most likely only attract desperate guys looking for hook ups.

• Ugly girl.

To a certain extent all girls are shy, in that most of them won't ever do the approaching.
    The guys who do the approaching have the most power and control, but when is the last time you saw a guy ask an ugly girl out?

Usually what happens is that girls who are ugly either stay single OR they learn how to overcome their genders natural reluctance to be obvious, and flirt like champions. Making themselves (in the eyes of their fellow girls) 'too obvious' or 'desperate'. But the guys like being approached, so hey, those "ugly" girls often get boyfriends while their better looking compatriots line the club walls, desperately hoping to be picked by a guy who turns out not to be an asshole.