Why are men attracted to petite girls?

Ok so im 5'0 and roughly 105lbs i get hit on a decent bit but i dont understand why? I see myself as average looking. Is it because of my size? If so whats so attractive about being a short shit?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls of all sizes are attractive. It just depends on the individual girl. There's nothing wrong with being your height, or being 6 feet tall.

• thanks for MH, and please don't worry about your height. You're fine just the way you are.

• that's fricking hilarious! lmao

• The best part is, its true hahah

What Guys Said 11

• I like little girls that I can wrap my arms around. Their like little dolls you can pick up & play with.
    I just like petite girls.

• I'm not sure but there is something really attractive about it imo. Maybe they feel easy to dominate? Idk.

• I think it's instinctual more than anything. Simply put, you're easier to dominate physically, and lots of men like that.

• I think you are hit on cuz you're pretty. Im sure some guys like petite girls and the rest (like me) don't really care as long as she is not 4'5" and 90 lbs. or taller than me.

• Because petite = feminine.

• Don't know, i like tall girls

• Inverted reason why women like grande men.

• Because they're not intimidating, I know she could never hurt me.

Plus I'd be a beast compared to her so that's hot.

• Its cute and feminine and it makes me feel more manly.

• they look younger

• yeah i know lol

• my nuts are of same size

• Go take another look mr. i have perfect sacks hahaha

• Idk, everyone seems to be into tall girls where I live, you know, long sexy legs, hot model look and all. Such girls are kinda like a trophy. You're probably just pretty. Enjoy it :D

What Girls Said 3

• I understand you to an extant. I'm about 5 foot 1 and a half and guys always tell me I'm cute and my height is cute.

• i'm 5'3 and the most petite babe in my family... i makes me feel frustrated sometimes but it's kind of harsh for me to accept it... but yeah i've noticed it too that most guys like petite girls,, because they consider us as SO CUTE

• See im the runt of the litter too, but the bad part is my little sister towers over me good thing im still older and stronger hahah

• maybe petite girls make boys feel they're strong and they wanna protect the girls.