Guys: how does a girl get your interest?

By that I mean, what do they do or what is it about their physical apearance that catches your eye?

Most Helpful Guy

• physical appearance all the way:D

• Then what do you notice about their physical appearance? Is it their hair? Everything all together? Or what lol

• and ooh noice! tyVm:D

• Ture, we really look at the face first, then it depends on the guys, I for instance look at legs and general appearance. A woman doesn't look good because of her ass or her breast. It is how she presents herself and how she takes care of herself ;)

What Guys Said 12

• A girl who exercises regularly, and show's an eagerness to reason, and not simply pretend to rationalize. Health's key, part of it is knowing how to behave socially.

• SMILE!!! it is universally the sexiest thing a girl can do. anything else may get people aroused, but a girl who actually seems happy when seeing you/with you gives you hope for everything you could imagine. work on a reserved smile if looking at a guy down the bar or what have you. seem like you're trying to contain a bigger smile without the awkward feeling making your head overanalyze things

• My thoughts will probably seem a little odd.

First; In a word, kindness. One sentence can be all it takes.

Secondly; Don't be afraid to keep yourself mostly covered. I see girls who dress to be comfortable and display their own style but they aren't bearing their bodies for attention. They look great.

About appearance; it really does depend on the guys personality. Just dress in your own way and worry more about what you say.

• They're not odd at all!
      It's nice to see that you don't need a girl to dress in revealing clothes :)

• smile. always.
    and be friendly!

• she should be fashionable and friendly

• Think, largely, it's the other way around. But, it's more down to your needs in your partner that matters. Jot down your priorities and go for the man, who can, hopefully fulfill those priorities. Good luck

• A nice smile usually works or some kind of sexy eye contact.

• Tight clothes are what make girls body look sexy

• it has to be her eyes and then smile

• A girl gets my interest by being very happy, smiling a lot, be enthusiastic around me, giving me a lot of positive attention, be helpful and be playful. I love that kind of girls!

If it comes to physical appearance: I like cute girls. If they have a cute face and nice long hair, they got my attention.

• it just happens and comes naturally its just my preferences on what she looks like-ideal body type, personality, female features, uniqueness, her beauty etc

• CANADA!(filler)

• Ohh lol I see
      Sorry I'm new here :p

• Don't worry, I didn't get it at first either

What Girls Said 0