She just wants to be friends, how do I make contact with her again?

So this girl and I were friends for a while, then one day I asked her out. We went out twice and after about to weeks she told me she just wanted to stay friends. I asked her about it and it turns out she thought we were just hanging out as friends the whole time. It's been a month since, she messages me one time on Facebook to ask about something but that was it. I want to start hanging out again but I don't know how to go about asking her because it's been so long. What I'd like to do is be really close friends though, unlike before. Wet talked every day when school was in but we weren't like best friends. The reason is because if she doesn't want a relationship I want to at least be close friends. None of my other friends and I really hang out all the time outside of school, so she'd be my closest friend. The problem is that I can't think of any way to ask her, and I'm worried it'd be too much of she not only told me she just wanted to be friends, but then if she bumped me down again from "close friends".

How should I go about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just call her up and say hey i'm gonna be heading to "XYZ" do you wanna join me.

• I don't really go to events though, I don't have any money. I'm trying to get a job now but it's hard to focus on that when I'm dwelling on this.

• good luck!

• You too
      With whatever you need it, lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0