How to ask him how he feels about me?

I want to know why my boyfriend likes me, and how he feels about me. I'm not quite sure how to ask him without making it obvious. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Making what obvious?

Just ask him why he feels the way he does about you and tell him that you're just curious.

What Guys Said 2

• If he's Actually your boyfriend -- and not some boy you talk with and hang out with once in a while (you are under 18 so that's a very good possibility) -- then it shouldn't be hard.

You want to make it obvious as to how he feels about you. You're asking how to ask him! :) You don't want to be vague and play games!

If he isn't that into you, he shouldn't be your boyfriend. Period. But to make it not-so-serious but a positive question: "We've spent a lot of time together... I want to know how you feel about me and what made you like me -- it may sound dumb, but I'm really curious."

• thanks that really helps

• I can't stress this enough: BE STRAIGHTFORWARD.. He'll appreciate it, I'm telling you! I wish my girlfriend would, instead of having me read her mind..

What Girls Said 1

• Lead up to that question by doing the question game. Start off with a few little small fun questions and then ask him how he feels about you. You may never know-he might be the one to ask you that question first.