When a girl sees a guy that is a stranger that she finds attractive out in public and she gives him extended eye contact does she mind him approach?

You are a girl you see an attractive guy you can't keep your eyes off him, do you want him to approach you, are u signaling with your eyes for him to come speak, give me some insight ladies.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I see an attractive guy (model type), I glance at him and continue with my work. I don't try to fuel his ego because he probably gets a bunch of girls that literally throw themselves at him. But if a see a cute guy (boy next door) I'll definitely make a little eye contact, tilt my head to the side and talk a little louder lol - I know it's kinda childish but approaching a random stranger for a date is kinda awks but some people can pull it off.

What Girls Said 3

• If it's really extended eye contact - several times! - then, yes, I wouldn't mind being approached. I'm very often disappointed when this doesn't happen :(

• I think so, yes. It would make him more attractive too if he was confident enough to come speak to me also if he was smart enough to pick up on my vibe for him to approach :)

• Well I saw this really cute guy at the lake and he was with his friends. He was gorgeous but I couldn't approach him because I was shy and my family was there. I was thinking "dont come over when my family is hereeee." If my family wasn't there though I would love for him to come iver and give me his number. We made eye contact so much and he looked interested. if only my family wasn't there, he would have so approached me <3

What Guys Said 1

• Ok so obviously not a girl but I still want to help. If a girl gives you eye contact for longer than what is considered "platonic", it means that your appearance has piqued her interests. this is your opportunity to go in and make a first impression. So to answer your question, yes, it means you should approach.