Is there a good way to ask an Ex back out?

what would be the best way to ask an ex out, we dated for about 2-3 years? about 3-4 years ago. We both got out of serious relationships recently. Her her its been about 6 months for me its been close to two. And we have been texting and using snap chat daily for the past 3-4 weeks. Girls any advice on how you would expect an ex to approach you, or what would you like an ex to do or show you for you to give it anther shot? Guys do you have any success stories asking an ex back out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Woooo, this is my specialty. Now my initial response would be don't do it. But because I doubt I'll be able to talk you out of it I'm just going to save the pleasantries. Now, I recently got back together with my ex girlfriend and I had tried to do so on several separate occasions which all failed. What worked for me was playing things casually. Act like you're an independent person and have your own agenda. Be her friend at first. As the friendship progresses, begin acting a bit more like you care deeply for her. Compliment her when appropriate but still keep it friendly and not too mushy. This stage is the slightly above platonic stage. Just take things slow and place yourself in her mind as her ideal guy again. I guarantee that you'll slide right back into her heart. If you need a bit more advice than this send me a message, I'd love to walk you through this. Hope this helps!

What Girls Said 2

• I would like an ex to tell me that they would sincerely appreciate it if I gave them another chance.

• I honestly would expect an ex to approach me as a friend, I think your best bet is to tell her you want to give your relationship a second chance. She then has a chance to think about it and not wonder weather or not you're into her.

What Guys Said 0