Should I ask my boyfriend about what I found in his car?

So I found a pack of cigarettes in my boyfriends car. He supposedly quit smoking several months ago and hasn't told me about slipping up, supposedly according to him he hasn't picked up one since the day he quit. But the other day I found a half a pack in his car, and he hasn't given anyone who smokes a ride lately.
Should I ask him about it, or no? (In a non mean/angry way of course)
I'm not really worried about the smoking, more that I felt like he hid it from me. because he was there when I found the pack, and I didn't say anything assuming it was a friend of his, but his friend that smokes hasn't been in his car in ages. I feel like he should've told me when I handed him the pack that they were his.

Some background: We've been dating over a year and half and live together.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Maybe the sex is that good with you, he needs a dart afterwards!

• Toss it away and put a post-it there with half a cig drawing and a smiley face. He will get the hint. :)

• what if they were there from a long time ago? did you check the cigs to see how old?

• he just got a new car like 2 weeks ago. so they aren't old.

• oh damn you should've mentioned that hahaa. just ask him nicely.

• If u r interested to ask him, u can ask, it depends upon u. but don't try to ask him harshly it may hurt him

• Your not 12 its obvious it was his , some people just can't stop smoking and if you ask him it might lead to an argument so I would say no dont ask

What Girls Said 1

• Leave that man alone lol