Is it a red flag that the guy I'm dating is following half naked girls on instagram (suicide girls and other half naked accounts)? :(?

I'm so jealous because I look nothing like those tattoed girls. He told me he likes girls with tattoos and i have none a dont plan on getting any. and I don't get why he's dating me if he likes tattooed women.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a red flag when a woman is constantly jealous of other women. I like the suicide girls but would never date one.

• Thanks for your comment!

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it is red flag if he communicates with them type of females and on them websites, he is not looking for anything more serious if he is your boyfriend than you need to tell him how you feel about things.

• Don't you like some actors or singers etc? That's exactly the same, something he likes but is not something he is in love to...

• You're right. Thanks so much or your answer. It just makes me super insecure and not good enough for him.

• He can look, as long as he's not touching

What Girls Said 3

• He has a preference for tattooed women. That doesn't mean he HAS to date a girl with tattoos.

& I think most guys look at sites like that at least occasionally.

• Thanks for your answer! It just sucks cause I start to feel super insecure an not good enough for him :(((

• We all feel like that at times. If he's still with you, appreciates you, & hasn't cheated on you, don't worry about it.

• He's just looking at them. If you have suspicions other than from pictures, then you should worry.

• You are overthinking...

Nothing bad about some eyecandy.