Should I take her back if she cheated?

We been together for a couple of months. One night I got a text saying she was at a party and kissed her ex. I said we was through. Before she could dump me Anyway a week Later. I got a text saying she broke up with him. They got in a argument. She said she wants me back and she would never cheat again and been thinking about me all week. What should I do. We're 15

Her ex already has another GF

Most Helpful Girl

• With an 'EX' Still in the picture, many times the other half a person finds to be with, is merely a rebound relationship, and they find themselves in this "Triangle Threesome,' which can be a back and forth deal. I believe this is the case with her.
    If she is 'kissing and missing ' him, finding herself wanting you today and Back with him tomorrow, this could become a pattern, and if that is the case, this will only end up in full circle to be the 'Triangle threesome' trial, where you are on top, looking down from side to side, constantly the middle man.
    Bottom line, it's not so much the 'cheating,' which in itself is bad, but it's also the fact of the matter that the ghost of the past is still around and that just makes matters worse.
    Do some soul searching. I smell trouble in paradise all way round.
    Good luck. xx
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 7

• Your fucking crazy if you get back with that slut!! In 4 moths she cheated on you? FOUR MOTHS? What is unbelievable is that your thinking to give her ANOTHER CHANCE? Where is your dignity? They are A LOT OF WOMEN IN THIS WORLD okey there are millions!!! Shame on you

• Nope. I wouldn't. Cheating means they don't care about you. Why take them back?

• It depends, if you really love her then yes just don't let her get away with it like work it out and don't let her back in so easy x Good luck!

• Never take back a cheater

• To be honest you guys have been together for a couple of months and that was her ex a person she has more history with, it's not a random person. If she's really over her ex I would take one more chance with her but if you don't feel like it that's reasonable. If you feel that you will weight this on her through the relationship I don't think you should take her back until you can forgive her

• Well, honestly no, you shouldn't. However, its up to both of you to work it out.

• If you believe in second chances. She may change.

What Guys Said 0