Could she be interested? Sorry for the length! :)?

I have always been afraid of talking to people in general. can't make friends with guys because its weird for me to talk to random strangers. Women, even worse.

I freeze up. Like those funny goats, when you scare them they freeze and fall. lol

How do you know if a girl is interested. Since the time i saw her I felt something when i looked in her eyes.(sorry to sound like a cheesy hopeless romantic) probably just the imagination of a virgin nerd.

There are occurrences which make me wonder if she's interested.

-9 months ago

First time I met her i let her go in elevator first. Later that day she asked me if we had something in stock. I work in the employee dining room in a Las vegas casino, just imagine it as a big Buffet, but just for employees.

Then later came around to get something else and complemented on how well i was doing my job.

And it wasn't even something complex, just organizing food items. Like usual I froze with a smile and said thanks.

-some time later, i see her in the elevator again this time i actually say "how are you doing" and with a big smile she say "fine how are you " And in the elvator, i could see her looking at me from the corner of my eye.

-2 weeks ago, she was getting ice for her drink, the ice got stuck in one of the machines, and rather than using the other one, she tells me with this cute helpless look. "its stuck " So i go and fix it. She says thanks with a smile. Then after returning to doing my job, a few seconds later she walks behind me and with a smile says thanks again.

-Today i was cleaning and she was getting her food from the line. and she just happened to be right by me, she smiled, said hi, looked down and i looked away since im shy. Said how are you doing, and she said Fine whilst smiling.

I dont know, maybe im just imagining. Crushes are so exhausting. Just want to make it clear, i grew up on fantasy video games.

Sex is the last thing on my mind. Im like a hopeless romantic. :)

What Girls Said 1

• i think she likes you, but you have to talk to her more and start the conversation, if you don't she'll think that you're not interested

• Thank you for the comment, I dont get to see her often but every time I pass by her I smile at her and she smiles back. I always hold the elevator for her when I do see her! :)

It's just intimidating seeing all the tall guys that work for the same company as me, how can i compete with them.

• i think by being nice you can compete with them, and here's a tip: next time when you see her salute her, trust me it'll make her very happy

• also when you see her try to compliment her, like: "your hair looks nice today", "i like your perfume"..

and the best way to get her really into you is asking for her advice on something, even if it was lame or work related :)

What Guys Said 0