Im attracted to plus size women is that normal?

Im fit health and decent looking but im onoy attracted to plus size women. i hate skinny girls and fit chciks is there something wrong with me?

I workout and follow a strict diet and almost down to 10% bodyfat

And no im not black from the south. im not even from the us

Most Helpful Girl

• Well good for you!! you aren't so shallow or picky like other guys. Keep it up.

• Actually, he is being picky, you realize, he said he's not attracted to a certain body type at all. That's being picky, lol.

• True! good point thanks :)

What Girls Said 9

• Nope and you're rare! That's fantastic that you aren't focused on looks unlike other guys in our generation. I wouldn't care so much about what everyone thinks, as long as you're happy.

• You like what you like. Nothing wrong with having an attraction to a certain type. Some guys only like skinny girls. What's the difference except for society telling you what you should find attractive?

• Sure its normal its not about what anyone thinks. Everyone has their own taste and it might not be what the majority of people like but its still cool. Whatever floats your boat :)

• It's a matter of taste, not normalcy.:D Just like I prefer tall guys, you prefer pluse size women. Not sure what your workout routine and diet have to do with anything here.:D

• Incase someone goes only chubbier guys chase plus size women

• Meh, immature people go with that kind of crap. Who cares, it's your life.:D

• No way everyone has a type, I like a guy with a little bit more meat on his bones than a skinny guy. Its just personal preference

• Opposites attract

• Plus sized women are beautiful, in my opinion. I'd rather be bigger than smaller.

• There's nothing wrong with the fact that you like plus sized women, if it's what turns you on it just is.

What Guys Said 6

• Your attraction for plus-size girls is normal for you, so that's all that matters. You're certainly not alone. A lot of plus-size girls are really attractive.

• hahaha not at all, you are unique. there doesn't exist anywhere in the world 2 people that are 100% alike. if you like plus sized women then nobody has the right to tell you that you don't deserve what you want.

• hell no! i like plus size women too, i hate boney women. unless all of her plus mass is located in her midsection then hell no

• Its your thing, who cares. Big girls need love to.

• lol, I'm so tempted to ask if you're black, or southern.

• Not even from usa and my ethnicity is eurasian

• I'm black no offense, but are you black?