Ladies? What is the most emabarrassing thing that has happened to you on a date?

Lets hear it ladies (details and how did you handle the situation)

Men what is the most embarrassing thing you witnessed with a woman on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I was dating this guy and after a couple of monthsand we got a long quite well. One night, I had a strange phone call. I picked up my mobile and didn't recognize the number but picked it up anyway. A woman was on the other line. I greeted her and she started yelling at me. She was yelling loud enough and fast enough that I couldn't understand a word she said. She finally stopped yelling and I asked her why she was calling. She told me that she had a husband and she was accusing me of being the other woman. I asked what her husbands name was and she told me. To my suprise...it was my boyfriend's name. I told her that I was very sorry and that I didn't know what was going on. I broke up with my boyfriend that night because he was going to arrive at my house anyway. I was pretty calm about it even though I was a whirlwind on the inside. I explained everything to him of why I was breaking up with him, he left and I never had to talk to him again.

What Girls Said 4

• I was out on a date with a guy a few years older then me. I was showing him my more mature side... then I say a dog that looked just like scooby doo and I squeld "SCOOBY DOO!" then he looked at me as I walked over and went crazy over the dog. when I bent down to pet the dog my ass got freee from under my skirt. and I tripped over the sidewalk on my way home with home... yeah it was emabressing. but he thought I was cute and we were together for a while.

• well it's kinda pre-date,me and my man had plans for dinner and a movie. well we decided to take a shower together before hand, so I took my clothes off and was gunna go for a pee well the last guy in the bahtroom didn't put the seat down and well I fell in much to his amusment. I couldn't get out. his room-mate had buddies over and well he ran out laughing uncontrollably comin back to lend a hand to me. lets just say the date was filled with knowingly smiles!lol

• umm well my 1st kiss

• I went on a date with a guy I had met online. We met for a glass of wine and the date was going fine for a first date until he decided to fill me in on the most intimate details of a custody battle he had been waging over an infant child that he had with a woman he decided he did not want to marry. We were actually at the end of our drinks, he did not take a breather, he talked for quite some time, told me way too many personal things about his relationship with the mom, including his anger over her saying she was using birth control but she wasn't (a man in his 40's should know better than entrust someone he does not know well to handling the protection), and then ended it by saying his attorney advised him to sign away his rights to his child to avoid paying child support since the mom was being difficult and not complying with the court order for visitation. He then looked to me for reassurance he had made the right decision. I did not agree that it was the right decision but I had no desire to tell him something he clearly would not want to hear and since I also had no interest in seeing him again, I just smiled and nodded and finally looked at my watch and told him I needed to get going. It took him an eternity to actually ask for the check even though the bar was fairly empty and I had to keep making more small talk and smiling even though I just wanted to run out of there screaming.

What Guys Said 0