Everyone, are we entitled to be loved?

Are we entitled to love? Do we naturally deserve a perfect partner? Should just being born and being a "good" person guarantee us love?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leonardo Da Vince once said life without love is no life at all and I would have to agree - I mean what is the point of living if you cannot experience intimacy. Love does not necessarily need to include sex in it but more of being with each other - watching movies together or watching the sunset, or just talk about nonsense or just being there for each other...

are we entitled to love I would think so, at least I hope
    is there such thing as a perfect partner - nah no one is perfect - everyone has flaws and that is just it you take away everything that is perfect about the person you like and there are flaws left and if you are still interested in that person and are still accepting of them then you just may be in love
    well, what is a good person? I believe we are all capable of being good and evil so I say we all deserve to be loved with the hopes that we never turn evil...

you just can not tell me that we are meant to be alone in this world - its not possible

What Girls Said 7

• There's no guarantees of anything, but of course everyone deserves to be happy. But in order for anyone to ever love you, you have to allow someone to get to know you. This means you have to be willing to put yourself out there and take risks. You must make effort. It's not magic.

• Nobody is entitled to love, it's something you work for. I hope everyone finds love, but that isn't reality.

• Not entitled. Give and get. Or just give and the love will come to you unexpectedly.

• I believe so

• I think everyone deserves good and love no matter who they are whether it's from parents, spouse, bf/gf or just friend.

• You need to give love and feel loved before receiving it from someone esle. Everyone needs to learn to love themselves and it is a hard lesson to learn. When you give love and feel loved you can have anything you want. Just look up the law of attraction and it will tell you everything.

• Of course not.

What Guys Said 5

• The only people who don't deserve it are ones who don't give it back and only take and take from people.

• You really used the wrong word there. Entitled implies love isn't work. Being born entitles you to nothing in this world. Every person deserves love however many don't have the virtues necessary to earn it.

• No you aren't entitled to a damn thing in this world.

• while that is true of love I am not certain - I think everyone needs to feel loved

• I am. I don't know a damn thing about you, though.

• No. That would place on someone else the obligation to love, which would be slavery. Actually worse than that, it would be impossible. You can force someone to do things. But you can't force someone to think things.

• I'm not talking about forcing anyone to do anything. That's not love anyway. I mean do you think we deserve to have someone, of their own free will, genuinely love us?

• Oh OK. By default, no then. Love is a response to value.