What can I do other then sex to please him?

My boyfriend really wants to have sex but I don't feel ready for it. What else can I do to satisfy him apart from sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him a blowjob. Nothing with satisfy sexual appetite other than sexual activity. If you are trying to satisfy his sex drive in some way other than sexual acts, it's impossible

What Guys Said 8

• Many people are tired after eating a big meal or something that feels them up. Also it helps if it taste really good. If you can cook or bake that's great and if not you can always get it somewhere.

• If he loves you, he'll have be pleased just being AROUND you. If you have to have sex to please him, then he doesn't love you. Frankly, he may not even like you!

• She didn't say he gave her an ultimatum. It's normal to want to have sex with your girlfriend. It doesn't mean you don't care about her lol

• give him a blowjob, give him a handjob, and let him finger you.
    but yeah if you want to please him use these different methods but if you dont want to do any of these acts because you feel like you're not ready tell him that. if he really wants you hell understand.

• If you want to do something with your boyfriend but nothing too serious, try feeling on his shaft, and touch the tip of his penis. It was not a mistake that those lines rhymed, I always sound like this, 100% of the time

• Nothing says I love you like a good topless handjob.

• Striptease.

• 2nd and 3rd base.

2nd Base caressing harmless touching a little teasing

3rd base hand job oral an fingering

• Learn how to make homemade sushi and egg rolls, give foot massages, Give him space and time to watch his sports on tv and wash his hair.

What Girls Said 1

• When I'm not in the mood for sex, I give him a bj