Girls, how can I be a bad boy? I'm tired of being the kind, considerate guy?

Girls , how can I be a bad boy? I'm tired of being the kind, considerate guy

Most Helpful Guy

• Just shoot for not being a doormat. Challenge her when you disagree. Don't try to win her over by being overly nice. Then lastly just be your normal self.

What Girls Said 11

• oh god…. DO NOT CONVERT!!!
    DO NOT JOIN THE DARK SIDE!!!

y the hell would u wanna become an asshole?
    a douche…
    a player…
    disrespected.
    trashy.
    idiotic.

is that really what u wanna b? and for what? a girl who can't appreciate the value of a good man?

• Good and considerate people do not grow tired of being good, nor do they necessarily have to be a doormat, and then decide to take that out on everyone else or become jaded about... whatever. If you're "tired" of being a good person, congrats, you are probably already not as great as you think.

You see QA...
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6ff2e622c032.jpg

• Let me see I'm a nurse and I help children with disabilities. Yep I must be awful like you think

• Don't change for anyone. One day someone will appreciate you for YOU

• Step 1: Stop whining on the internet about being rejected for being "too nice".
    Step 2: Accept the fact that you have no luck with women because you're socially awkward and work on overcoming that.
    Step 3: ?
    Step 4: PROFIT!

• Be yourself!!! I think the kind considerate guy is the cutest tbh!!! Don't change yourself. If it's for yourself, go for it, but if it's for a girl then don't do it!! No one likes a person that isn't honest about their own selves.

• Possibly dress like one, leather jacket and armbands and such. Ask other girls. But honestly, a nice guy image is sexy too

• Nice guy is not sexy or appealing

• Then I'm probably the only one who likes a nice guy

• If I were a girl I'd want a nice guy too.. it makes sense

• I doubt women your age like bad boys...

But just be extremely confident (a bit arrogant) and have a i dont give a fuck attitude, do whatever you like and dont pay attention to others peoples feelings.

• That Is Actually Easier than being nice

• you aren't so don't fake everything that is more tiring.

• Why would you want to be like someone else in order to get a girl? Just be yourself! The right one will come along and fully accept you for who you are.

• good boy turns bad

• Be asshole be someone else you aren't

But nice guy is what women like not douchebag

• You say this, but when push comes to shove, many women willingly and foolishly choose the man who will ultimately discard them, and hurt them.

• It fell off :) (●) (●) ( now those are eyes okey)

• Methinks his is glued to his head, the Nice Guy is strong with this one.

What Guys Said 6

• You want to sell your soul, to attract petty, immature and superficial women?

• Whatever it takes

• So I should beg a woman that doesn't want me?

• What makes you think she will make you remotely happy if she does not want you? You are listening to your heart, and not your instincts. Your heart will lie to you.

• Buy a leather jacket.

• Holy SHIT. I I read this thinking you were like under 18. 36-45? You don't need to be bad at your age man. Get a good job, and you'll have all the women you want.

• Some guys get all the chicks while some don't. Some guys practically inhale oxygen and exhale carbon dioxide, YAWN and wamoo, there a beautiful woman while other guys try and try and try and stay single forever.

• Try getting a Harley bike

• Act like Obama, he's as bad as it gets, LOL!

• Do you see the irony of this?
    Don't ask to be assertive. Just be assertive.

• You can be good and be assertive. You don't have to be bad

• Snort coke off a hooker's asshole.

• Did he do that LOL? I haven't see that movie yet

• Yea he did that, that's the only scene we all remember :D