Um guys/girls would you forgive your bf/gf if they went to another girl right after breakup?

Well.. me and my bf had a very serious relationship, it lasted almost 5 years, he was my first bf and i was his first gf, one day we broke up (and it happened once before) and he went to another girl while i was literally begging for him to come back and he hid it from me (a friend stalked him xD), and now that I'm almost over it he wants me back.. if you were in my situation would u forgive them and get back like nothing happened?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.. because he went to this other girl when you guys broke up. So you had no saying in that lol. But consider very well first! Have some good deep talks about what went wrong the 2 times before and how to make everything better (have this discussion without pointing fingers at each other) Then give it a last try and if it doesn't workout now.. you should both find someone new lol!

• He keeps ruining his chances, I don't know i might just go for someone else when i feel ready but thanks <3

• Then you do it later ! :) I have helped you and inbox me whenever you wanna ask things.. im always here!

• I will, thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• Hell no, just goes to show I didn't mean much to her.

• You must go back with him.

• If he was single, then he can do what he likes and same applies to you.

There's nothing to get angry about, there's nothing to forgive because he did nothing wrong.

• But doesn't it mean that he didn't care much? since he did it right away?

• Might be true I don't know but thank you for answering

• No worries.

What Girls Said 0