How do I know when a guy is hitting on me?

I'm so confused most of the time and there are few times I pick up on open flirtation. Somebody help me out here. Lol do I assume when a guy stops me on the street to have meaningless convo that he is or wants to get to know me better?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• i have the same problems, I've had girls tell me they were really into me for ages but thought i wasn't interested, i didn't ever even realise.

What Girls Said 3

• I would just be cautious of the situation. If a guy stops you on the street there is no true way to know what he is after, but you can watch his body language : how he acts around you. Does he constantly touch you or look at a certain part of you? It's sad to say that some guys have game, like major game, and you wouldn't be able to tell. Just watch him closely but not to obviously lol. Good luck!

• If a random guy stops you on street to talk about meaningless stuff, he's trying to break the ice. YES. He is interested. The fact that they want to know you better happens because they want you. So yeah, that's how a guy is hittin on you.

• I agree with most helpful but some guys won't ask for your number, they may be scared of rejection or after talking to you changed their mind or thought you weren't interested.

Most ofthe time they'll compliment you though