Would you date a man who is reserved and appears disinterested and aloof around people?

Would you date a man who is reserved and appears disinterested and aloof around people? Is such a person undateable?

Most Helpful Girl

• NO and if that was the case than that would mean girls like me are also undateable - I honestly do not have a single friend because I do not trust easily and I can not have conversations about boys or makeup or make fun of other girls or just have nonsense conversations anyway but I am still just like any other girl with dreams and hopes and I am pretty sure you are just like any guy out there so why would a person who is a loner be any different from a social person?

• You raise valid points. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Why not? As long as he doesn't seem disinterested when I talk lol :P But I can get why you have this doubt because sometimes I think about it too.

What Guys Said 1

• some women like guys like that!

• I'm quite surprised, I've been told that I'm quite an intimidating and unapproachable person because of the way I am.