How to know when a guy only wants you for sex?

How do you know if a guy you are seeing is only going out with you in the hopes that you will sleep with him?

I get the feeling this guy I am seeing is only going out with me in the hopes that I will have sex with him and doesn't actually like me. We've only just recently started seeing each other. He is 21 and I am a 19 year old virgin. He has a bit of a reputation for having a lot of casual sex with a lot of girls. So I actually have two questions,

1. How do you know if a guy is only seeing you in the hopes you'll sleep with him?
2. If it turns out that this guy does like me and I decide I do want to move things forward and sleep with him, what is the best way to tell him I am a virgin? Especially considering that he is very experienced

Thank you in advance, the more detailed answers the better :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he trying to seduce you? I mean dirty talks, trying to touch etc And when you refuse him, does he become aggressive?

This is the biggest sign. A respectful man waits no matter what.

When you are virgin and want to live this experience, you just say directly to him. Ideally he has to be someone that you speak those things comfortably. You shouldn't be worried.

What Guys Said 3

• How to tell? When he makes sexual advances push him aay and tell him that you are not ready and that you will tell him when you are. Should be continue to be pushy about it generally means that he was just here for that anyway.

• When he's paying for it

• Do you mean if he pays for dates he only wants to sleep with you? Or if he is paying he actually likes you?

• make him wait and build some respect for you. if he really care i will wait for you

What Girls Said 3

• Usually, if a guy only wants you for sex, he won't make the extra effort to stick around too long. He won't do those little things to show you he cares. He'll always want to be fondling you or "hooking up", doesn't care about/listen to what you have to say, and might not even remember important things about you that you've told him because he just doesn't care. He may be REALLLLYYY touchy feely too :)

• Since he has a reputation, run. Save your virginity for a better guy.

• Just hold out long enough. If he leaves you have your answer.