How to convince my crush to not to see a movie on first date?

My crush asked a date on tomorrow. It is our first date. He is continuosly asking to see a movie. If i said no, he does not accept. I feel fear that he might not come if i say no like this. Pls advise me how to handle this. Anyhow i want to meet him.

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't have to be so complicated.

Explain why you prefer not to go to the movies for your first date and give him an alternative for what you two can do instead. Just don't give him a blank "no, I don't want to do that."

If you provide a fun alternative instead of going to the movies, I don't see why this would become a problem.

What Guys Said 3

• I personally feel that a movie is a poor choice for a first date. You cannot talk, therefore not getting to know the person. Ask him if you could do something different, like go to a park or zoo, or an outdoor concert. Maybe a walk downtown, or go to a beach, whatever is local to your area. Say you would like the movie next time.

• If history and romance has taught us anything is that it is never good to give someone too much power just ask him nicely if he agreed to go out on a date with you I am 99% sure that he is sexually attracted to you say please to him and dress really sexy the next time you see him or if you missed your chance when you go to the movies dress sexy and then ask him lets go somewhere else and kiss him on the cheek lets see if he can resist that. You will have him melted like butter in a good way :)

• A movie as a first date is the most stupid idea ever, you sit there watch and go home. The time you interact with each other, which is in my mind the point of a date, is very limited.

Movie dates are only good when you are longer together and want to kiss each other in a dark room without getting out of control. But even then I would suggest a cuddling on a coach at home.

This guy is an idiot or inexperienced. What movie?

What Girls Said 2

• Just say that you would strongly prefer to go do something other than see a movie. Be sure to make suggestions as to what else you would like to do.

If he cancels the date just because you don't want to go see a movie, then I'd say he's controlling & you shouldn't pursue him anymore. :)

• You just directly say that you don't want to. That is it. Why are you so afraid of? And why he is so insisting. If he doesn't meet, he doesn't meet. Not a big deal. There are plenty fishes in the sea.