Why are guys mean to tall girls?

'Short girls are so femine, and small. I feel like I can protect them, and blah blah.' Oh, so because I'm tall you can't protect me, or you don't find me cute?

Does that crush your man hood? Do you feel intimidated by me? Is that it?
Who says tall girls can't be feminine?
A lot of tall women are cute and feminine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most of the hottest models in the world are tall. 5ft10 to 6ft. I guess my being 5ft8 might be a problem for me being intimidated by a beautiful tall woman thinking she would not be interested in a shorter man. I have always tried to be nice to all girls and woman know matter what. I think their are just a majority of guys who are mean to women in general and I remember back in High School how the guys that treated girls poorly had girlfriends all the time or dumped a girl and got her back while the nice guys sat on the sidelines and were frustrated that these beautiful often intelligent girls would like to be mistreated. Seems like that was very common back in the early 90's.

What Guys Said 11

• You're absolutely right. Tall girls are just as cute, pretty, and beautiful as shorter girls. And they have the added feature of being tall, which in itself is striking. I think tall girls are great.

• I'm guessing that's why short guys are mean to you. Because they feel like less than men when there are women taller than them. It's unfair but sadly it's true.

• Never me! Me likes them

• From what I see most short girls want to be tall. I don't know if that helps but it feels relevant.

• Some dudes feel intimidated, they feel like it would seem like their girlfriend has more power then them, so they be mean to make them look like they have more power

• No I like tall girls, like 5'7", eventhough I'm not tall myself lol

• Well I think tall women are more sexy and beautiful. I love having more woman to love. I love a girl around 6'1 or taller because the legs are lovely.

• Lemme get your number

• Tall men don't do that... it's short little runs who's egos can't handle that a woman is taller that them. They can't see the beauty in front of them because of envy. The taller the woman the longer the legs! And a real man likes a tall woman so he doesn't have to bend down to kiss her! I am over 6'1" by the way...

• Does that crush your man hood?
    No, it just makes it more difficult for us to feel like a man. And this would be work. It is laziness.

Do you feel intimidated by me? Is that it?
    Only if you talk and behave like Brienne from Game of Thrones or any female lead character from any 90s TV show propagating feministic propaganda.

Who says tall girls can't be feminine?
    No one, says that, but unless they are models they usually are not.

• What you just wrote. Is geanerlizing in so many ways.

1. I'm sorry that me being tall you crushes your ego. Hold on let me crush it some more.

2. I'm a humanist

3. That's generalization.

• not as mean as girls are too short guys hahahaha

What Girls Said 3

• It's just preference... among all the rest. It doesn't mean you're not girly or feminine. It's just that you can't be everyone's type always.

• I'm 5'0 and I've been told by a few guys they think I'm too short so I think it's just preference. A lot of men appear to like short women the same way a lot of women seem to like tall men but that's not the case for everyone. Also I think men a lot more flexible with height than women, they seem to not think it's as important for dating. I know a lot of women won't date a man shorter than 6 foot which I think is a little unfair myself :)

• Don't take all that preference stuff to heart. Some men think tall women are emasculating and dominant. If I were you I wouldn't give a crap, long legs are sexy and a lot of tall women can carry extra weight well.