Do you agree with the saying, 'Boy's like blonde, men like brunettes?'?

Why do a lot of guys like blondes, ir red hair? As a brunette, I always left out if im in a room with a red head or blonde. What gets me, is when it's dyed! Don't you want my natural brown hair?

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, quite often. As when discovering wines, people often begin with white ones, because they are "easier", then move to red ones, which are more pronounced. Why that comparison with wines? Because the pussy of blondes has an "easier" taste, according to a lot of guys I asked, while brunettes have a somewhat more pronounced taste, which I personally prefer. Younger men can sometimes prefer brunettes, because what makes a man is not biological age but maturity, as much as someone can prefer red wines right from the start. Weird? A lot of my male friends could swear this is true.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Hair color is a preference thing and it says nothing about the maturity level of the guy. Especially since so few girls nowadays have natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's been my experience - I liked blondes the most through high school, and in/after college, I started liking brunettes more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. Hair color isn't relevant to maturity level.

Personally I've always preferred brunettes, but that's just me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmmm naa I like them all. Most of my gfs have been brunettes. Prob 70/30%

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 17 and I like brunettes, so I guess I alone make that statement invalid.

1|0
    0|0
  • More like: boys choose girls for hair color, men don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It's another bullshit saying that people use to make themselves feel better. It's like that stupid "real mean love curves" and there's others. Obviously, brunettes use this particular one.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3