Who has let a guy touch them between the legs in a movie theater?

I just had a date with a super hot guy. We went to an R-rated romance with some hot scenes. During on he moved his hand onto my thigh (I was wearing cutoff jeans). His fingers touched my panties. It felt good but maybe I should not have allowed it. But I couldn't stop him once he started...

Most Helpful Guy

• K, so the way I construe your post, two questions, who and why, and the topic, being touched in the movies. I myself don't do that as I take whatever I do seriously, even if it's to watch a movie (I'd try to understand it as much as possible, so I would be too distracted to actually attempt such a thing).

As for why it happens, you answered it by saying "it felt good", now you'll understand that "why" is a tool to draw out the justification of something. The feeling in question rests on a belief, viz., that it felt good, could we justify a belief? Beliefs are neither justified nor justified, they happen whether you will them or not, so then it is out of the question of why it is done, if you felt good about it, you would only be able to answer such a question with: it felt good.

Assuming you asked "why?" perhaps implicitly stating that there are conventions, i. e. no public display of affection, well, that is another story, and I doubt you're interested in that.

What Guys Said 7

• I did this to my previous ex when we were dating. She loved it. :) there were some pretty loud scenes in that movie so I don't think anyone heard her moan. The row we were sitting in was mostly empty. Then I did it again while driving her home

• My wife and I was that guy. :)

• Yes you can where are your standards and morals

• I can't say that I've ever let this happen to me.

• It means that you are a real, healthy woman :)

• Hasn't happened yet but I'm looking forward to it!!

• Loser guy, move on

What Girls Said 3

• I have while we went to see the Oz movie. I touched back. It was hot but we had to try and control ourselves.

• My body is a temple.

• You're creepy