How attractive do you think you are?

Both physically and emotionally? 1 being a troll and 5 being pure perfection.

• 1 - Worthless Loser
    3% (1)14% (5)8% (6)Vote
  • 2 - Mediocre
    8% (3)14% (5)11% (8)Vote
  • 3 - Okay
    39% (15)19% (7)30% (22)Vote
  • 4 - Pretty good
    32% (12)42% (15)36% (27)Vote
  • 5 - Perfect
    18% (7)11% (4)15% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
21|17

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I have a lot of baggage behind me but I am a very loving person, I love having someone to love and take care of. So personality I'd hope was quite attractive if someone could deal with my past, physically not too bad. All things considered I'd say 'ok' lol :)

1|0
    0|1
    • No need to be modest
      Lets bring you up to pretty good.
      Need a helping hand?

• Show All
    • I'd be a bit delusional if I didn't admit to the baggage I have :P but thanks so much! :)

• I heard they allowed carry ons now.
      Should be no problem with someone to help :P

• Somewhere between 2 and 3. There are some days when I just don't feel very good about myself, but most days I consider myself average.

3|1
    0|0
  • I've never liked myself. I gave myself a 2

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm really ugly, so I picked one.

1|1
    0|1
  • I'm just average looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm that attractive to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm okay..

I mean, there are lots of things that could be better..

but my eyes are pretty killer and make up for a lot.

0|0
    2|1
  • I feel good in my own skin, I like who I am both physically and personality wise.
    I'm pleased with what I've got and I think I have a nice personality too... or at least that's what they say...

1|0
    0|1
  • I have a really good self esteem now and I'm confident in myself. I've been told I'm hot multiple times, but I don't really care what people say. I just like who I am so I say really good.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a 5 normally.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm a troll lolo

0|1
    0|0
  • In looks I'm probably a 1 but emotionally I'm a 2 so that's what I went with. Though when people get to know me they start to find me more attractive. Its the emotional impact and I love it because I experience the same thing with guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get told I'm beautiful and above average looking but personally I feel very ordinary and therefore find it very difficult to accept compliments because I question what that person sees in me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go with C

1|0
    0|0
  • Random people ( sometimes people i never seen before in my life) come up to me and say im beautiful and that im should be onin a cover of a magazine. But its starting to kinda not faze me anymore cause i hear it all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel what @Marihorror feels I agree with her

1|0
    0|0
  • A pretty solid 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like -8.5

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Four with the charming and sexual ones.

0|0
    0|1
  • Im so hot I can make fire

But reality >> I chose the third one

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 16

• I voted B, though I've had women tell me I'm quite attractive.

I'm a pessimist though, so I'm sure that doesn't do me any favors. Get me with the right people though and I'm all good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm alright appearance wise. I feel like I could look better. Personality? Well I have many layers and multiple sides so you'll never get to experience the full me unless you really get to know me. I impress a lot of people with my talents. I think that's probably the most attractive part of me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Didn't know what to vote, because for me its 1 for physical and 5 for emotional.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm fucking sexy. I love myself. I feel bad for whoever picked 3. You guys are probably better than 3s 2s and 1s. Be confident. Fuck yeah.

0|1
    0|1
  • 1, work in progress...

1|1
    0|0
  • Based on past experience, I'd say I'm pretty good
    but for the sake of humility, I voted C :3

0|0
    0|1
  • I rate myself "pretty good".

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm slightly above average but no model.

0|0
    0|1
  • 10/10 wood bang.

1|0
    3|1
  • I'm a worthless loser when it comes to looks

0|1
    0|0
  • 3 - i believe im self improvement so i can never be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really know, a girl in school told me I was average so 5/10. It is what it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • mediocre-average at best

0|0
    0|1
  • Girls pay almost no attention to me so id say im a worthless looser/mediocre

0|1
    1|0
    • You're not a loser :) We can all be guilty of not putting ourselves out there enough. I'm sure behind that anonymous avatar is hiding a great guy that we just don't get to see :)

• Thanks for the encouragement. i wish you were right.

• I usually am ;)

• over 9000/5

0|0
    0|1
  • My face 4/5, but my body is a bit thin/unfit

0|0
    0|1