Is it possible for me get a white girl if I am an Asian?

I am 19 years old. I was born in Thailand and moved to New Zealand when I was 12 years old. I currently live in Boston now. I am an well-known magician and also a rugby player at my university.
I really find white girl very attractive. Unfortunately, white girls are into white or black guys than Asian guys. I am jealous of white and black guys with their white girlfriend.

What would be the best advice to get white girl? Do the US girls like australian accent? I am willing to do anything that increases a chance of getting a white girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Where I use to live, white girls loved Asian men. Everyone is different of course some are going to be attracted to you. You said you'd be willing to do anything which I think is odd. Don't try too hard in hopes of increasing your chances with one. You might pass up on someone else who's awesome just because your mind is set on being with a certain race.

What Girls Said 1

• you can, just be cute and they will appear

What Guys Said 2

• Of course you can, but why just a white girl? What about the many other girls? Sounds kinda shallow...

• A lot of white girls like Asian guys. I see this one with a pretty hot white girl friend at the gym.