I think she called me an idiot because I didn't make a move?

Do I still have a shot with her? She started acting cold and aloof? wtf... lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao. Make a move now... though most likely... you've entered a point of no return. Hard to come back from being dubbed an idiot. Try though.

What Girls Said 3

• Then make the move ;)

• Us girls are a very confusing species we even find our selves confusing we can go either way in a situation like the girl your talking about but the fact that she called you an idiot than ignored you means she has some type of feelings for you and wants you to do some thing about it. I think you should talk to her about it and talk about whats going on girls like when a guy can express his feeling to them so just be upfront with her and ask her why is she being so cold to you i hope this helps

• depends how long its been but i would ask her out asap and give her an honest explaination why u didn't sooner

What Guys Said 1

• Girls will give subtle hints that they like you. If you don't pick up on those hints, they usually will do nothing, but sometimes they will say something like what you described, but by then it's too late. You can try but don't expect much.