Is it just me or do any other guys feel like this?

Any other guys give up on the idea that an attractive girl could genuinely be interested in you?

It seems every time it seems like it, they either just stop contact, are trying to sell me something or something else.. so I think from now on if a girl shows me interest I should just brush it off to save myself the time

Most Helpful Guy

• In my case they don't want a relationship just the fun part, I guess I don't have a problem to that.

What Girls Said 1

• I know this isn't much of an opinion but the first anonymous guy is pretty-much completely right.

What Guys Said 3

• It is so hard to find out without asking her, so I sometimes feel like that but I don't think I would lose hope as long as I'm still talking to her.

• I've been shot down one too many times to get back up, so I decided to focus all my energy on finishing up school and getting my career off the ground. I'm done trying to be what girls want.

• Well I'm assuming by attractive you mean physically and that's probably why you feel that way. I'm 5'10 and 135lb of scrawniness. My face is definetly no work of art yet I tend to attract beautiful women. Tip number one stop treating them like they're beautiful women actually don't even treat them like they're women treat them as living beings. Nothing more. Always keep in mind that like all living beings they have a few natural drives. Food water shelter and if all goes well reproduction. But that always comes last. Conventionally attractive women don't fall straight into the last part without having very strong reasons simply because they don't have too. And a lot of guys get a very possessive attitudes towards these women so security is a big must. Now making a women feel secure doesn't mean being a knight and protecting her it's putting her in a situation where she feels genuinely cared for. Most very attractive women won't even get to this point with a guy that just cold approaches her. So you have to build a resume up for her. Your resume is simply how you treat other people especially women and how you treat yourself. If you do both of those things well the attractive women that are worth it will come find you.