Is it bad for a 17 yr old girl to date a 23 yr old guy?

I really like this guy and plus he treats me how every girl should be treated. I mean what's not to like about that. Plus he flirts with me all the time! Do you think it's a sign that he likes me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. As a 21 year old man dating a 17 yr old sounds horrible. We'd be so far apart on how we viewed life that a few dates with you would make me feel like I was baby sitting an adult. Megan I see a 23 yr old going after 17 yr olds it sounds like he's just looking for someone naive that he can have sex with and toss when he's tired

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I met my boyfriend when i was 17 and he was 23. We liked each other so much and we've been together for 3 1/2 years. I could tell you that its been so wonderful being with him but we've also gone through a lot of shit together. date only when you're ready. good luck!

• I would honestly wait until you're 18 to take things further. If you really care about him, don't put him in a risky position with the law, regardless of if you guys are having sex or not. The court will assume the worst, they always will. Believe me, my degree is Legal Studies.