Girls/guys do you think long distance relationship/dating can work?

I'm kind of interested in a guy that lives two hours away from me, we haven't gotten together yet, but I'm trying to decide whether I should bother coz he lives far away, and it's like as if that would work? But he's such a cutie and funny and studf

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly.. i know i couldn't do it. based on people around me, it barely works=/ but its not impossible.
    if ur willing to get into it, u need to remain very loyal and dont let urself get caught up by what u hav around u in the flesh.
    then again this guy only lives 2 hours away, its not that bad hehe. imagine those who live in different countries! just make sure ur committed, guys dont like a girl who leads them on.

What Guys Said 2

• 2 hours is nothing. It may take a bit to go on dates but hey if you both drive or take a bus its only 1 hr.

• 2 hours.. seriously? is dat called a long distance relationship?

What Girls Said 4

• 2 hours isn't a long distance that much... try a country or continent haha. Well , yes I think it would work, I know a guy who is in a relationship with a girl that lives like 6-7 hours away and they see each other when they can. They've already been together for a year. if communication and trust is there, it could work.

• Yeah it'll work. But be in contact regularly or often. See it's long distance you can't meet each other on a regular basis so try doing Skype or video chatting with him. It'll work out. And personally I don't know about relationship (long distance, that is) but long distance friendship it works out pretty good for me.

• Hey sorry didn't read the full description. See 2hours ain't long distance. Long distance is something when 2people are separated from each other miles and miles apart. Say for example, countries, continents, states like that okay. And trust your relationship will work out don't worry.

• Personally they don't work for me.

• im in a long distance relationship. :) yet we haven't met yet. lets say you better know him first.. and YES, IT'LL WORK if you two will work on it. :)

• Yeah I never thought of it like that!

• me too. but we can't do anything about it when time comes that someone can really made us feel special. ;) as long as it makes me happy, im gonna grab it. :) take a chance. it doesn't drop from airplanes everytime.