What is my problem...?

So I recently just turned sixteen and I'm pretty sure I am one of the only people in the entire high school who hasn't had a boyfriend. I just moved to the school I am at now a year ago. I am good friends with a lot of the girls but most of the guys are absolute jerks to me and I don't know what I did for them to act like that. I am smart, not way skinny but not fat either, and I try to be nice but not one guy can appreciate that. What is my problem that keeps guys from dating me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's you, it's them. If they're ugly to you, then hey, it's their loss. And I'm sure than you're not the only 16 year old girl who hasn't had a boyfriend in school. You're young, and have plenty of time. Just continue being you.

What Guys Said 1

• you don't have a problem, the reason the guys act like that is because they probably like you but don't wanna admit it

What Girls Said 1

• hey don't worry I've been through tht! you don't hav a problem its the guys tht are jerks! if they don't think ur good enough for them then they are not good enough for u! stay yourself and maybe try talkin to some guys just as friends for now!