Will I regret it later if I called this guy out on vanishing?

I went on four dates with this guy. The first three were great, and we were texting all day every day. He laid it on really thick in the beginning, telling me that he liked me, didn't understand how someone else hadn't snatched me up yet, etc.
He was quiet on our fourth date, but he said that he was just tired. I got him to warm up by the end, but it still wasn't the way it usually was.
We were supposed to hang out this weekend, but he didn't answer a text I sent him on Thursday, and I haven't heard from him at all. I'm kinda angry, would I regret it if I texted him something like "So were you just not ever gonna text me again?" or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you texted him about that, it might make you feel a little better, but calling him out on it won't do anything good for the relationship between you guys.

• Haha I mean, I have accepted that it's not going to work out

• Well there are plenty of other fish in the sea

• I know :) I wanted to call him out just to make myself feel better, but even though I know we're not gonna hangout again, I don't want to look hurt or crazy haha.

What Guys Said 1

• Most guys are pricks&usually disappear when they get what they want, sorry. Grew out of those ways yeats ago.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should just leave it. Texting him won't give you the answer you are looking for. There is a high probability that he will ignore your text. Its better to forget him and look for another person to hang with this weekend. If he never meant to text back then he took the coward way out and its better to leave him be.

• Just give him time. If he is really into you he will answer.