Guys don't like me because I have dark skin?

I'm 18 and never dated, never kissed etc. I'm quite confident, I have a normal body and my friends say I'm beautiful but I dont know.

Im not trying to blame any men for not likibg me, but I saw one question here with a poll and white women was thought to be most attractive.

I like in a northern country, most people here are white skinned. I've been yelled and people say I'm an ugly ni****r. I'm mixed and not completely black but it made me wonder, if my skin makes me unattractive.

What should I do? Should I bleach my skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, no. Don't alter your skin. Don't worry about polls on GAG or anywhere else that supposedly show which skin color is best. Girls are beautiful from all races and ethnic groups. There is nothing wrong with the color of your skin.

What Guys Said 6

• My ex is black mixed and I think she's hot as hell. It must be the American in me to give less of a damn about skin color, or maybe my own personal awesomeness. At any rate, don't go Michael jackson on us; you'll be immediately destroying yourself. I've never been outside America, so culture in 'northern countries' resides in my realm of ignorance. If your body is normal or average, you're bound to catch someone's attention.

• LoooL i'm white as white bread and i love darker women! im from Canada and dating this light skinned (still kinda dark) latina girl and she the sexiest thing to me :) I also love black-white mix they make the most beautiful people :D just be confident, smile and you'll find someone don't worry. I'm biased here but for me the darker the better x)

• no don't do that. people are stupid! I bet you r sexy. dark skin is sexy too. don't listen to stupid people!

• You come over and live near me baby! I LOVE dark skinned girls, you're like perfection on legs.

• please share ur Pic

• I'm sorry but I'm not doing that since I'm not even asking your opinion about by looks.

• I doubt it's your skin to be honest. If you aren't getting guys, there could be other reasons.

What Girls Said 5

• Confidence goes a long way. Once you stop giving a eff what people think, eventually you'll get asked out. People prey on vulnerability.
    Sick world we live in.

• Find someone who loves you no matter. What this whole skin tone debate is sickening to me probably because I never cared. I date all skin tones and Im attracted to different races I never understood the whole team light skinned or dark skinned thing i consider myself in between anyway. Don't bleach your skin unless its to even skin tone from uneven dark spots or something. Trust me there is someone out there that loves your skin color. Broaden your horizons because I seriously doubt that nobody likes dark skinned girls where you live.

• dude dnt bleach ur skin and become all does dark hollywood hoes. im pretty sure its not ur skin colour cuz im black and i have a white boyfriend. so maybe its something else

• Yeah I hope so too but Canada seems very open minded country

• I'm afro-indian. Tall, dark, and slender. Some guys try to tear me down and call me racial slurs. Burnt pretzel, charcoal, and etc.
    I ignore them, because I know in my heart I'm beautiful, sophisticated, and they won't ever get with me.

• Don't bleach your skin. It will make you look ashy.

• Im so sorry to hear that :(
      But im happy for you since you sound so confident :)

• Thank you :-) P. S I think all skin tones are pretty. Including dark ones :-)

• DO NOT bleach your skin. You can date another black guy or if you are slim and fit you can date a white guy. White guys love skinny girls - regardless of what race they belong to.

• Oh I'm not buying this. Im not skinny and Im not curvy either. More like Jennifer Lawrence kinda body. Not all white guys like skinny and not all black guys just take whats left from white guys.

And like I said most peoole here are white so not many dark men either