Would you ever date someone who you met at a club??

Would you ever consider dating someone you meet at a club??...why or why not??

Most Helpful Girl

• It completely depends on how he behaved with me. Did he engage in friendly conversation, perhaps buy me a drink (although that's not necessary by any means), and give me his number or ask me for mine without an attempt to take me home that night? Sure, I'll give it a shot. He might be a fantastic guy.

Did he act like a sleaze ball, buy me a drink that he expected to buy him sex, and keep pressing me to go home with him? Hell no. I don't go to a club looking for a meaningful relationship to come out of it, but I'm open to giving the nice ones a chance if they are there.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure. I've dated some girls I met at a club. A lot of nice ones go there, but of course a lot of not so nice ones go too. Is just a matter of the type of person it s.

• Yes, as long as I liked her, it wouldn't matter where I met her. ;-)

What Girls Said 2

• Yea. I would most definitely would. I think that it shows he is an outgoing person and likes to go out and have a good time.

• I would for a little bit, but I would have my guard up and not really expect much from him