Dating advice needed please help?

Me and this guy met online, met and hit it off really good. We've been dating for a while now and everything's good but we get to see eachother only once a week because he works almost every single day long hours and get home tired and falls asleep plus we live about 35 minutes from eachother. The thing is we barely get a chance to talk anymore. Maybe 5-10 messages at most everyday. He at times on his days off does text me for hours at a time and claims he's busy. He said he's not ready to date yet cause he's to occupied with going to start school and with his career and that he doesn't want to lose me and wants me to stick around until he is ready to date when he finishes school in a year or two. I at times feel neglected and feel like I'm putting in 95% effort and he's putting in 5%. He's told me he loves me already and everything. I don't know if I should stay around or find someone else who will have time for me. The thing is I really do like him though and want to have a future with him and am trying my best to not give up on what we could possibly have in the future. Opinions on what to do please?

Most Helpful Girl

• don't wait around for a year or two for a guy who is really not making an effort to see you. i met my bf online and he works a lot too. But he still makes time to see me when he can. He also mentioned trying to get a weekend off so we can spend it together. Anyway my point is if you're important to him he'll put more effort into spending time with you, and wouldn't try to string you along. I think you should see what other options you have and if you're still single when he says he's ready, then maybe you can try again. But i wouldn't just wait around for a guy who may actually never come around. good luck

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• His mind is preoccupied with himself. Find someone who will share his time with you.