What's the biggest age gap you would have with a bf/gf?

When does it become just too young or to old for you to date someone? I want to hear from both boys and girls!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it's more maturity than age just keep it legal

What Guys Said 10

• Five Years. That's it. After that, the generation gap becomes a problem for most people, though many won't admit it.

• well im 20 so maybe 24 or 25 would be the highest age right now and the lowest would have to be 18 I would say., like there is a girl who likes me but she is only 16 but that's too young, its weird though, she looks older then me

• Maybe 10 years older and 5 years younger.

• age gap is a myth! lets be honest most of the time people think oh what would other people think thats the real thing not numbers!

• 2 years for a girlfriend. 6 years max for marriage. As long as we are both over 20.

• Whatever age gap both people are comfortable with.

• There is no such thing.

• It depends on my age at the time.

I'm 22 now. I'd probably date a girl up to 25 and down to 16 (16 being the minimum legal age where I am).

• I'm just about 25. I'd go 5 years in either direction.

• As long as their at least 18 it all comes to down to maturity and personality.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think age should matter if you really love someone. That being said I'd go 5 years younger and 10 years older, but I have liked guys older then that lol. I guess you could say it was puppy love.

• I would date a guy who's two years younger (maximum) or someone who's 5 years older.
    But I'm starting to have doubts about my "age limits"...

• I'm 24, I'd go up til like 38.

• I will not date anyone younger than me and no one more than 3 years older. I have strict rules.

• I don't care how old he is but I don't wanna date someone too young

• Im 21 and wouldn't date a younger guy. The oldest i would go is around 28.

• My boo thang now i met him when he was 58. he's 60 now. I wouldn't go over 65. First boy I ever dated long term was 16 when I met him and 18 when we broke up.

• 10-15 years older, never younger than me though. It would feel too weird