First Date Advice? Have no idea how to go about it?

So I met this girl on an online dating site and we clicked a little bit. We're probably going to out on Tuesday and that's where I panic. I'm not the best with girls and I'm really worried that I'm not going to impress her and plus, I don't have a lot of money as I don't have a job at the moment.

It's just one of those things where I'm think I'm gonna fault. I don't know where to take her, I don't know how to keep her from being bored.

So I ask you guys and girls, any advice for a guy like me going on a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Check on her facebook, twitter, tumblr or whatever social networking sites to see what she likes. Movies, music, books, etc. When you got nothing to say, discuss the things she loves with her. Of course you have to do some research if you have no idea about them at all. This is probably the best way to impress girls without planning something too adventurous or costly.

What Girls Said 1

• Online. MEET IN PUBLIC.
    Coffee shop. If you are 21 or older a bar. Maybe go out for ice cream.
    Personally I say Ice cream because it's public and if the date goes bad. Hey you have ice cream

What Guys Said 1

• First dates , especially from someone online.
    Make it a public place, and don't make it go for too long.
    So getting a coffee or going for a drink are two good, cheap options.
    Just relax and ask a lot of questions.