Good text to break up with GF?

Good text message to send your GF to break up. I want her to feel sad and like she made a mistake for what she did. But without saying it. Teens

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Dearest jailbait of my heart,

I... know not how to say this... but I can no longer be with you... for reasons unknown...

No longer yours,
    Future sex offender

• 1st GROW UP. Even if she is in the wrong (idk ur story) dont drop to her level. Rise above. Be the better person for the sake of mankind and human relationships. Never break up with a girl by text and try to forgive her if u can on order to move on with no resentments. Life is too short :)

• The only text you should send should say "call me" or "meet me at ____"

• No matter what mistake your Gf made, never break up with a girl over text message! Thats probably like the worst thing you could do. Man up ! if you really want to break up , doing it face to face would be more appropriate really

• Im sorry
    I can't
    Don't hate me

This is a joke from SATC

Grow a pair and tell her face to face.

• I would like to know what she did because without knowing what she's done wrong, you're just a jerk who is planning to break up with a girl over text message

• Are you sure you're 30-35, because this is something teenagers do...
    Grow a pair and do it in person.

• What did she do?

• Cowards way out face to face breakups are better..

• How about be a man and talk face to face you're over 30 ffs.

• Grow up and break up with her like an adult would do face to face man

• be a man and do it in person

• Just say, ____ (her name) this isn't working out. I have no feelings for you.

• Because you're not much of a man to do it in person right?

• No matter what she did, why should you be a jerk and break up with her over text? Do the right thing and tell her in person.

One wrong doesn't justify another wrong.

What Guys Said 7

• That would have been easier if you had included what the mistake actually is? If there's a mistake she'll see though, it's that she was together with a guy who was elaborately planning on breaking up with her in text.

• You questions are making me thing this :)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZIlAExvneo

• Man up and Facebook message her.

Just kidding. Call or in person.

• breaking up on a text or on phone is a cowards way of showing no feeling for the other person be a man and break up in person not on phone or in a text

• I would not send a text message and I think you need to question your thought process.

• Well, breaking up via text is already a sad things by itself...

• If you want to make her sad, it doesn't matter what you write, break up over text will make her very upset.
    She will probably hate you and consider you an ahole so unlikely feel guilty about whatever she did after that.
    If you really want to make her feel bad about what she did, do it in person and tell her the reasons why you leave. Then leave without saying more and don't come back.
    (Of course this will only work if what she did was really bad and you are not overreacting...)