What does he really mean? When he says this?

I have gone out with this guy only a few times, and we talk a lot. We consider ourselves dating and like each other a lot but he keeps saying "I wish you knew how much I like you" What does he mean? I'm worried he is falling too fast. Where I go slow and try to build something. And why does he keep saying that? When I say" he keeps saying that" I mean like a daily routine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he's really falling for you that he can't even describe in words how he feels about you! Don't scare him away by saying that you don't want to go so fast bluntly but try to make him understand that you like him a lot too and you aren't going anywhere even if you moved a bit slower so that you were comfortable with it! You shouldn't see each other all the time so that he has time to get back to reality and not forget that he has his own life too! It's not an easy situation but you'll figure something out! The beginning of a relationship is always the part where the feelings are the strongest and eventually he'll set with the pace that is more natural. Hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Well, he's surely falling for you by the moment, but if you're direct with him you might kind of shame him away. It all comes down to body language and speech, you could actually give off an indirect sense of you wanting to slow down without hurting his feelings.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly it does sound like he wants to go faster so I think you nwed to sit down and talk yo him and make sure it is going at a speed that you are both comfortable with. Don't push him away, if you like him maake sure you let him know but just make sure you are on the same page

• Yeah he's ready into you just keep pacing yourself. He's in love with love.