I need a girl to talk to about a situation I'm in with a girl please?

Please respond to this question, preferably a girl for me to talk to about this situation I'm in with a girl. It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure I'm all ears :)

• So this girl broke it off with me about getting close to two months ago and I didn't do a thing to her I treated her so good. She said she needs time to work on herself and space. She's just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship. I've talked to her maybe 3 or 4 times since she broke it off with me. And the most recent was 3 weeks ago and she was saying stuff about us possibly doing stuff together. And I really wanna text her and see if she'd like to do something lol you think that's ok?

• No worries :) All the best!

• Thanks for the MH :D

What Girls Said 2

• I am never busy :)

• Thank you! So this girl broke it off with me about getting close to two months ago and I didn't do a thing to her I treated her so good. She said she needs time to work on herself and space. She's just getting out of a 4 1/2 year relationship. I've talked to her maybe 3 or 4 times since she broke it off with me. And the most recent was 3 weeks ago and she was saying stuff about us possibly doing stuff together. And I really wanna text her and see if she'd like to do something lol you think that's ok?

• I meant to throw this in there too. This is the second time she's broke it off with me. Last year she just blew me off to get back with her ex boyfriend. Now she's done broke it off with me to work on herself. But when we talked for that month she had told a lot of people how much she liked me and how cute I was. So do I need to just really leave her alone and make her contact me if she really wants to do something with me or what do I do?

• Just tell her you are here at any given day if she wants to talk. Then be friendly, give her time to herself, and just let her know you are open for relationships but won't force it on her. If she found you cute, she probably wants to chase you. Let her chase you.

• You can ask me.

• That's bipolar. Say "You mentioned doing things together, would you still want to?"

• Yeah I thought about saying that lol so you think that's bipolar? Lol

What Guys Said 0