Would you date your best friend sister?

I know this girl for around 3 years and a half, and every time she saw me her attitude change completely and she start flirting with me and I flirt with her sometimes but I like her and I wanna know if she likes me back.
What do you think?

• Date
  • Don't Date
Select a gender to cast your vote:

13

Most Helpful Girl

• What if things don't work out for you two, you are just risking your friendship

• thanks for the comment I will think about the situation and about the friendship

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• No, never.

• My grandad did and they stayed married for the rest of her life and raised ten kids so I say go for it if you want too and he still has his best friend. You just have to treat her right

• I have a good friend and his sister is gorgeous. Even with his blessing I don't think I would be able to date her. I wouldn't want to risk it.