What do people mean when calling an Alpha male a "leader"?

Does it mean leader as in manager or military general or leader as in someone who is confident and takes his date to the place he wants?

Because very few people possess such a capacity to become a president, CEO, or project head. But most guys I see act confident and socially-proficient around other people so I wanted to make a distinction here.

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think when they say leader they mean somebody who is - smarter than average - better looking than average - more knowledgeable than average - more lively and interesting than the average person etc...

They usually define leader as popular with people - so somebody that everybody wants to have at their party - somebody that everybody wants to date etc...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I see this as a term that's been hijacked by pseudoscience.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Confidence is relative. A doctor can be super confident while performing surgery on a patient but if he's trying to fix the engine on a car he will probably have no confidence since he has no idea what he's doing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting, just like a person with Aspergers can be highly confident on a math/physics test but has none when it comes to women.

• There's confidence and then there is SUPREME confidence. The alpha possess supreme confidence.

0|0
    0|0