Why do guys think I'm bitchy and bitter?

I'm one the the nicest people on this earth. I'm sorry I actually have self confidence.
If you don't like my opinion, don't ask for it. If you say something mean. I don't care!
I'm not bitchy just honest. I don't bully anyone.

I cannot stand insecure men. It's just such a turn off. I'm that apple at the tree you can't reach.
Because you will NEVER, meet my standards.

I don't hate all guys either.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all. Thank you for your time, and good bye :-)
Wow. Calling people bitches. Everyone jus jumps to sudden conclusions. Maybe I do have high standards. But why does that affect you? Because people are haterz :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, being honest isn't right. "Honey do I look fat?" If if she does, you're supposed to say no. But I was honest and said yes then I'd be a dick. Sometimes you gots to lie

• Here's a lie. Millions of people don't commute suicide because of peoples stupid ass comments on the internet. Also a lot of you women shouldn't talk so sorry, since you don't have room too.
      Also I was referring to rude guys. Why would I hate nice guys. It just shows most of you guys are pathetic for calling women bitches. Because a the end of the day I know I'm not a bitch even though I have mood swings. Hope you feel better about your cyber bullying asses.

What Guys Said 17

• "I'm that apple at the tree you can't reach.
    Because you will NEVER, meet my standards."

Sounds like the answer to your question right here.

• Sound like a bitch to me lol

• Sounds like you think way too highly of yourself. Most guys don't give a fuck if a girl is confident or not as long as she's hot. But you just sound arrogant and even if you are a hot girl (which I doubt) only a really pathetic guy would put up with your shitty attitude.

What are your "standards" btw?

• Really? Obviously it's the tree poems. Second of all K was talking about rude guys, obviously you can see I said not all. Third of akk I have confidence. So idc. All I need kids God, my kitten, job, and electronics.

• Not sure what you're talking about but have a good evening and enjoy yourself and your kitten, job, and electronics

• Would you at least be their friends? would you also be friends with an insecure woman?

• You aren't bitchy. You are bitter.
    media.giphy.com/media/TbRXNJJJbgIkE/giphy.gif

• I think you answered your own question already.
    'Because you will NEVER meet my standards.'
    What a pleasant person you sound like...

• No, I don't think you're bitter.

Arrogant
    (adjective)
    Having excessive pride in oneself

• Well sweetheart, sometimes the apple at the top of the tree is rotten to the core.

• No. I'm not. Never been used or abused by a guy. I actually own a kitten who was abused. You sound very puerile just like half of the world :-)

• You clearly didn't understand the meaning of my post.

• How can you be sure no one can meet your standards? Let me give you an example.
    I have travelled like mad, I am very advanced in natural medicine, chess and kung fu. I have been a very influential man in the mafia before I retired a few years ago. I am 46 and I look like 30. What turns me on the most is sharing with everyone on my path, and I have a lot to share. Unexpected? You never know who you can meet, and there are a lot of amazing people on GAG, so think twice...

• Did you not see that I said I don't hate all men. You're a bit too old for me, not that you're old. But just for me..

• No not really. I earned at a young age humans will nky hurt you, and they never seem to fail me. :-) good luck with your lfe

• Okay sorry if I misunderstood, thank you for being honest.

• You don't sound very nice at all.

• you sound like a self obsessed bitch to me Oops!

• "The apple at the tree you can't reach"? Jeez, I really hope you didn't mean that. You can have high standards. I don't think that necessarily makes you a bitch, but the way you talk down to people is definitely gonna make them not like you.

• I was referring to the poem. The rotten apples at the bottom=easy that's why guys pick them. Tops ones= good. Gosh people -_- Half of you girls don't have the nerve to fucking talk. I'm not being rude. They were both quotes.

• Not really. Rude cpguys will NEVER get me. I didn't once mention a nice guy did I? Obviously if you call women bicthes you deserve to be kicked in your dick... nasty assholes.

• "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all."
    Maybe difficulties with taking criticism?

• You sound like someone I know? shit

• static.comicvine.com/.../...rad+pitt+bored+gif.gif

Greeeeaaaaat... yet another person who needs some self-gratification...

• You sound very unpleasant. There's a fine line between being honest and being disrespectful. You do realize that right?

Anyone that says their standards are so high you'll never meet them is likely a pain in the ass to deal with and/or please.

What's the point of this post anyways? just making a statement of how amazing you are?

• Really? No drinking, smoking. partying too much, and etc. Are too hard to meet. Wow maybe I'm not the oene who needs to change. What has the world come too :(

• I'm not an ass, I'm just honest. People think I'm an ass because I don't give them the "answer they're looking for"

What Girls Said 6

• People who say they're "just honest" actually are usually warning those around them that they have no tact.

"I cannot stand insecure men. It's just such a turn off. I'm that apple at the tree you can't reach.
    Because you will NEVER, meet my standards."... doubt it. "Honest" bitches are a dime a dozen.

• You don't sound very nice. You actually seem quite overbearing and rude. I wouldn't call you a "bitch" but this post makes me understand why some people might think that about you.

• How am I being rude? I love all people. Just not followed or people who tr to impress others. I'm noypt here to please others.

• What does being here to please others have to do with anything? You asked a question concerning how others perceive your personality and it is my opinion that you seem rude as evidenced by the last paragraph of your question. If you didn't want honest responses then you shouldn't have asked.

Maybe you aren't intending to come across that way and if that's the case then maybe you should make different word choices when expressing yourself so as to not come across as rude and arrogant.

• Hahaha this post is funny to me!

Because you open up by saying you are the nicest person on earth. Then you say that you're the apple at the top of the tree and no one will ever meet your standards. Totally not nice.

You also say "if you don't like my opinion, don't ask for it. " Understandable.
    But then you turn around and tell us not to reply if we have nothing nice to say! Well you asked for our opinions. Don't like them, don't ask :)

Conclusion: bitch

That's a stuck-up, bitchy statement.

• you are narcissistic person

Too cocky and yes you sound like a bitch

• I don't think you're a bitch, you're just a confident and strong willed woman who would not settle for anything less but wants to settle for the best, and don't want to be stepped on by people, which is good! You know you're self worth and have self respect. The only reason i would think guys would think you're bitchy and bitter is because of the choice of words you use, such as "will NEVER, meet my standards" or "I'm that apple at the tree you can't reach".

• To be honest it really shows how insecure you are by giving a negative vote on everybody's opinions on here. To be honest if you don't like what we say to you, then it's your fault because you're the one asking the question and asking for everyone's opinion.

• You don't have room to talk if I was a bitch. We're all sinners no me better then me or less then. Fuck everyone. Goodday :-)

• Why are you so defensive? Sure, you don't give a fuck. But why not take people's comment and take it as a constructive criticism? Yes, we're all sinners, but also remember that you brought this upon yourself by asking the question. You should be willing to accept that. Plus treat others the way you want to be treated. Guys and girls might be rude to you maybe because you were rude to them to begin with? did you think about that?