What is Your kind of a Perfect Date?

Wanting comments from both guys and girls would be appreciated about what your ideal date would be ! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfect date=
    Outdoors, Good food, good scenery, active, lots of opportunities to talk, and lots of opportunities for physical contact.

For example I took my lady friend to a nature preserve and ate sandwiches from a ridiculously popular restaurant up on a cliff over looking families enjoying a creek. Then after eating went down and swam for awhile. It was about 20 minutes out of town so we had plenty of time to talk and relax on the way back. Kinda populated so she felt safe but secluded enough that we felt alone together. She was so tired when we came back sex wasn't even an option and I didn't even worry about suggesting it because it was so clear that she wanted things to never end. I think dates should bring back that childhood feeling of not having a care in the world and just having fun while also making you feel like you could jump on each other at anytime.

• Thanks for MH!

• anytime :) it was a good answer

What Guys Said 2

• Racing and drifting Corvettes on a wet track. Shredding multiple sets of tires.
    Korean BBQ
    Bow chicka wow wow

• go karting is always fun or ice skating

• go karting is the besssttttt! hahaah

What Girls Said 4

• That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th because it's not too hot and not too cold. All you need is a light jacket.

• Going for a walk at the beach! Cliche :p xp

• Picnic and an adventure. And what I mean by adventure is I love driving new places and exploring them such as the mountains is really fun beaches different cities etc. Having no real plans just making things happen as they go.

• Going out to the lake here where I live on a cool summer night when the moon is bright and there are a lot of stars in the sky with a chorus of cicadas, crickets, and frogs in the background just talking and walking or laying on a blanket on the ground.