Would you go out of your way to see a girl you weren't interested in?

We live in different cities, they're not far apart but he still has to drive for a while to see me. One night we were fighting and he said to me, "you're the only one I'd come out there to see, I don't do that for just anyone". If a guy says that, do you think his words are sincere?

Most Helpful Guy

• That would depend, what we are. Are we friends with benefits, just friends, on and off bf/gf it all depends. What is your status with the dude?

• we're just friends but we've hooked up a few times and I've had feelings for him but right now neither of us want anything serious so we've decided to remain friends.

• ok, so it was just FWB, you like him but neither the 2 of you are wanting to be in a relationship. uhhhh huh! Got it, I would not go out of my way for a girl that I was not too sure about unless we have TALKED about the terms of our status whatever it may be. If she was just my friend and she just wanted to chill for a few hours then fo sho I'd be down to hang. But if she was just a fuck buddy and it was quite the drive and even for once we never go to fucking then I'd say I'd prolly never go on that drive for a supposed booty call that won't happen. BUT in your case with a guy saying something like it may see like he has feelings for you if he makes the drive and says something like that. It may not be a whole helluva lot of feelings but there is a small amount. Now, whether you pursue the guy or not you should at least talk about what is going with the two of you because wasting energy, time and gas like that ain't cheap and if it was me and I got nothing I'd be pretty irked.

What Guys Said 5

• Are you serious? Dude is DRIVING TO SEE YOU. Are you DRIVING TO SEE HIM?

• I don't have my license but I am in the process of getting it so right now I can't drive to see him but sometimes I will take the bus up to his area.

• Then it sounds to me like you are both very interested. Just chill out :)

• Unless you two have been really close friends that go way back or i have a romantic interest in you. No. i wouldn't.

• oh god i wouldn't do that for some average girl

• I used to drive 90 miles once a week to see a girl trust me that's not a something a guy would lie about. Either he's desperate as F or he really cares about you.

• Well of course I wouldn't go out of my way to drive and see a girl I didn't like. What kind of species do you think us guys are? Now stop with the obvious questions and flirt with this guy already. Or at the very least, go to see him every once in a while out of courtesy.

What Girls Said 0