He won't ask me out but knows I like him back?

We told eachother how we feel and we both like eachother. Weve been going on dates every now and then and we haven't even kissed but said he wanted to. My friend said a month ago he said he was afraid to ask me out because he's afraid ill say no.. But why would he think that if he knows i like him back?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's been hurt in the past, you can tell right away. He just wants to be able to get to know you, trust you, get more comfortable around each other before he takes it to the next level. He wants to make sure you are the one for him because relationships are big commitments. Even though you both told each other how you feel about one another he wants to make sure the ground is nice and sturdy first. Don't worry just keep doing what your doing. Make him be able to trust you and always be there if he needs you and he will be asking you in no time :)

If you have some time answer my question please :) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1074686-girlfriend-ended-things-over-the-phone-then-asks-me-if-she-sees-us

What Guys Said 4

• From experience sounds like he is afraid of hurting u, I'd advice u to ask him out and lead him till he can become comfortable enough to take the lead I guess

• Thats the thing though i dont want to do the asking. I was brought up to be an old fashioned girl. he's had one gf that he got really hurt by a long time ago and i was his best friend at the time. So could our friendship be whats effecting this?

• Thank you youve been very helpful:)

• It's been my pleasure, however I can help let me know

• maybe he's thinking that if u go to the next level, he's going to get hurt or hurt you.. just a theory.

• Weve been friends for 7 years so could it be that he doesn't want our friendship to change if something bad like a breakup ever happened between us? We even discussed that and i said i would still act the same way i do now if we ever did go out

• could be that, i felt like that once.. but she ended up asking me out, we broke up a couple of months later but were still as good friends

• you could ask him out

• You could say no. You never know. Women don't even understand themselves

• If i was gonna say no then i wouldn't have told him i liked him

• I'm just saying, there are girls I like, but will never ask out

What Girls Said 1

• I HAD THIS PROBLEM so i ended up asking him to a movie and it was great, we hung out by skiing, swimming, anything really.