Why did he smile and laugh all the time talking to me?

Today I was talking to him and then everytime I say something he would burst out laughing for smiling really hard. He would smile and laugh when I stare at him... All he does is smile and laugh all the time when his talking to me. He did not wanna look at me in the eyes... But then he would laugh and smile when he talks to me. He mostly looking down or somewhere else. When I look at him and he noticed he would smile really hard and we just play around like why would he be like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's smiling and laughing desultorily because he's having intrusive thoughts - a psychological phenomenon where a person cannot help but impulsively conceive of extreme, absurd or distasteful scenarios. Maybe he's thinking a lot about sex and for him it's something that makes him feel a sort of guilt and thus it triggers a response of sheepishness or laughter.

What Guys Said 2

• he likes you. a lot. damn some of you girls are bad at reading guys

• It means he's interested in you

What Girls Said 0