Is there really someone out there for everyone?

Do you believe that everyone can find a relationship? Is it possible for someone to not be able to? If so, please say why.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, there is someone out there for everyone.

Unfortunately, most people are unwilling to endure the painful self introspection, and the lonely years of NOT doing things like humping every willing person, until you find them.

• There's multiple people out there for everyone. Not just one person.

• I don't believe in that soul mate stuff. There are people that would give you the same connection, same vibe, be just as attractive, same likes and dislikes as your so called "soul mate".

• I don't think so not for me at least

• Hell ya you sexy fox!

• No, that's just something people tell other people to make them feel better, but in actuality all it does is give them false hope. Not everyone gets a happy ending, that's just not how the world works.

• I don't believe so.

• For girls? yes, for men? no

• There's not just 'one' person.
    There are many!

• yes. its a numbers game of trial and error

• If Hitler can get a girlfriend, you can get a girlfriend.

• No. Even though you hear this saying, its not guaranteed. There's no guarantees in life. People will say that untruthful phrase for the sake of being "politically correct and be positive at all costs even if it means lying.